Terms and Conditions
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of Use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, Cork Webdesign agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Cork Webdesign. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved
Limited Editions Guarantee
All limited editions are sold for the edition size advertised then the original will never be reprinted. All Limited Editions are numbered and Signed and accompanied by a Certifiate of Authenticity.
Please note that while every care will be taken when packaging frames for postage, damage to glass frames during transit can occur. Please note that as we do not recommend shipping glass frames, Aaron Kenneally Photography will not be held responsible for any damage to glass frames during postage. We will only replace prints and mounts and resend these unframed at no additional cost. For international orders we recommend ordering unframed versions.
what we can do for your business
Long Exposure Photography
© Aaron Kenneally Photography - All Rights Reserved
Website Developed by Cork Web Design