Terms and Conditions
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of Use
- We make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only, is not intended to form any part of a contract, and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising from the use or inability to use these pages or any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and any resulting loss of data, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third-party websites that may be linked or accessible through our Website, and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- Concerning a dispute arising out of this Website, you, the user, and we, Aaron Kenneally Photography, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in this website's information are the copyright of Aaron Kenneally Photography. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of the whole or part of this Website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication, whether on paper or electronic media or any other form, is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
Limited Editions Guarantee
All limited editions are sold for the advertised edition size, and the original will never be reprinted. All Limited Editions are numbered, signed, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Unsold editions from the series will be transferred to the general landscape collection and returned to their regular price. No extra editions will be made beyond the stated series amount. The photographer reserves the right to recreate the image in books, calendars, greeting cards, online, and commercial advertising/display space.
Please be aware that every care will be taken when packaging prints for shipping. We utilise rigid postal tubes to ensure the safety of the fine art print. If the tube was damaged during transit, please take a photo of the postal tube and damaged print and email it to us at email@example.com. All shipments are insured via UPS so we will dispatch a replacement print to you at no extra cost.
Visual Placement Representations
When viewing images on Aaron Kenneally Photography that depict examples of our Fine Art Prints in various settings such as a room, office, or corridor, please note that these images are intended solely for visual representation. They may not accurately reflect the actual size, proportions, or dimensions of the final product.